Bluetooth Controller

Hoogieburner2

New elf
I am going to be installing some strip lighting for my aging parents and am looking for a bluetooth controller. I have seen the SP105E and have installed one but am wondering if there is something better out there.
Trying to stay as simple as possible for them. Thanks for your input!

Iain

Full time elf
The Shelly RGBW2 looks pretty good—I’m impressed with their PMs. It’s not a “smart string” controller though, ie all lights of the same colour do the same thing. I don’t know if it has Bluetooth either, but their app is simple and it integrates with Google & Alexa.

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
The Shelly RGBW2 looks pretty good—I’m impressed with their PMs. It’s not a “smart string” controller though, ie all lights of the same colour do the same thing. I don’t know if it has Bluetooth either, but their app is simple and it integrates with Google & Alexa.
I like the idea of the RGBW2, but how would you even wire it?
1698223247089.png

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I like the idea of the RGBW2, but how would you even wire it?
View attachment 24035
wiring_guide.png

The AC dimming/switch is optional, the whole thing can be controlled via the shelly app or home assistant etc.

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
wiring_guide.png

The AC dimming/switch is optional, the whole thing can be controlled via the shelly app or home assistant etc.
What i was afraid of, needs to get via non-smart data wiring with each colour via an input. Well that rules out pixels but good for other uses

Thanks for the reply