Halloween is over but I thought Id share my display anyway.

everettdale

Apprentice elf
I run the Hillbilly Haunted House in Chattaroy Washington and have done for the last 8 years. It's a donation based event that gives the proceeds to the local Riverside school district. Over the last few year we have gotten big enough that our victims guests have needed to wait in line for up to 30 minuets. So in the last few years we have put on a simple light show to keep them entertained. This is (most of) this years show.

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_9Jofe18ZUidVv_S_jyqpJ7CKXB320Sa

I'm running this with 2 LOR A/C controllers. Although I wasn't able to add the 3 singing pumpkins this year due to time and money constraints. They are programed into the sequences, I just couldn't get to them this year. Extensions cords start to add up when you need 15 of them that are 20+ feet long :)

Anyway I hope you find this entreating. And I want to thank everyone here for all the support you gave me getting this far. Next year I might go Pixels. Wish me luck.

edit: These videos were edited so the music was clearer. I did my best to line it up.

one more edit: There are 4 videos in the play list.

Last edited:

BrianZ

Full time elf
This was so nice and I like how you used stationary Halloween props that light up to the chorus vocals. Very nice. I'm new at this and I will say, no show is too small. A show is a show. And this put a smile on my face, which is the whole point of this hobby.