F16V4 and contact closures

Nipper

New elf
I have a sequence programmed which I would like to play from my Falcon F16v4 with 2 expansion boards. Via a contact closure.

When I open open up the falcon f16v4 and go to the drop down menu in the inputs section I don’t get an option to play a show or sequence
I’ve got a feeling that this is because the controller is in “E131/Artnet” mode as I do get options that I’m after when changed to “Master” or “Player” modes

When I’m in the “Master” or “Player” modes and and try to create a playlist from “player” menu, it lets me name a playlist but doesn’t give me the opportunity to add any sequences to it.
Can anyone give me some tips or what I’m missing on how about to achieve contact closure trigger on my f16v4 controller

Thanks in advance

Richard

Ps. It would be handy to get this sorted out in the next few days as my show goes live on sunday

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Seems you have the controller set up for running as a non-player by default, so how are you playing your sequences normally? Is it via FPP or xSchedule ...or?

Nipper

New elf
Seems you have the controller set up for running as a non-player by default, so how are you playing your sequences normally? Is it via FPP or xSchedule ...or?
At the moment as I'm just programming , I'm playing just from my laptop.
A little more research reveals that the Falcon player needs a SD card for the play to store files so that could be my issue

Nipper

New elf
Hi All,
I got my show running with contact closures with the Help from David from pixel controller . com

It turns out you need to save your FSEQ file onto the SD card but it needs to be in a certain file type from xLights . V1 files will work and 2 or 4 the 4 V2 file types. As I was nearing my deadline and my show wasn't too complicated I just used V1

You change the file type in the preferences section in Xlights