Help, not addressing all pixels on port

Camaro4life18

New elf
Hello, sorry if this is not the right area for this. I'm new to christmas lighting, and trying to get my house setup for the first time. I am working on my house lines first, where I have pixels across my garage, and I just added more strings across my dormers. I have the garage line on port 1, and the 2 dormers on port 2. I have run my own perm wire to all the strings, with a power injecting T between the 2 dormers.

I am using a Falcon F16v3. Here is how I have it configured for the strings:
1698512378253.png

My problem, is the "House Dormer" string 2 on port 2, only the 1st light is working. I ran a temporary wire from port 3 to the 2nd string and got all of the lights to work. But when I have them daisy chained on port 2 with the above config, just that 1st light works. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I feel like its an addressing issues.

KiwiPhil

Full time elf
how are you programming them? if its xlights just upload outputs from your controllers page and it will configure the falcon for you

Camaro4life18

New elf
I've tried testing both ways, through the falcon, and through xLights. Here is my xLights setup, and then you can see the 1 loan pixel on the right dormer.Screenshot 2023-10-28 182002.png

PXL_20231028_232116966.jpg

scamper

Dedicated elf
Silly question, but if it was working and you have just set this up, did you hit save?
I am not sure about this setup as you are using absolute channels where I use universes, so there may be something that needs sorting there.