Closed Light It UP LEDs Xmas PRE BUY 2023 NOW LIVE 10th January 2023

Bulk buy close date
Jan 31, 2023

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
PRE BUY is Now Live...until the 31st of January 2023.
Please make all choices with pixels when ordering...check the boxes you require including the wire colour. We have new models of MEAN WELLS LRS Series Power supplies 450W and 600W. Also P5 and P10 Panels and other accessories to help you build your display. We can do custom stings please email us at lightitupleds@internode.on.net for any requirements on custom Strings. Free Shipping Australia wide for orders above $150 and if there are any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. We expect PRE BUY items to start shipping to customers in May (Approx) pending no delays. We thank you for everyone's support and look forward to serving you on your display journey for 2023.
Best Regards and Happy Lighting...
Paul
Light It UP LEDs Xmas
Link for PRE BUY ITEMS below.

PRE BUY Light It UP LEDs Xmas

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
Can you please provide some more info on the pixels
Epoxy rating? V1/V0?
Pins? hollow or solid core
strands of wire/size?
pcb thickness?
LED brand?

Thanks

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Epoxy rating? V1/V0?
strands of wire/size?
pcb thickness?
LED brand?

Thanks
The Pixels are from Scott LED this year....the pins are hollow core 18awg closer to 20awg wire....as China Sizes are always smaller than the specified awg. Strand number and Epoxy rating I can get from the supplier and reply.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Epoxy rating? V1/V0?
strands of wire/size?
pcb thickness?
LED brand?

Thanks
Hi Johnnyboy just received this reply back from the supplier...
100% true WS2811ic chip,
34 x 0.14mm copper wire,
1.2mm thick pcb board,
We use 94V-0 flame resistant/retardant epoxy, also for the wires and the caps;

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Better get an order together!

Are the P5 Panels from scott led also? Do you have any mounting hardware for these Paul?
The P5 panels are from a different supplier than Scott LED....we don't get in any mounting hardware for these but we can get some quotes...but every individual is different to how they want to use panels....but mounting hardware would be available depending on the specifics on how many panels you want to use.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Do you know if the 'MeanWell' power supply's are genuine?
and hold there spec's?
Thanks
All our Meanwell Power supplies are Genuine Meanwells...we work with the factory to get these. They definitely live up to their specs we have used Meanwells in our show for the past 5 years (The Same supplies still being used) with no issues.) They are very robust supplies and we have not had one fail or returned yet.. I would definitely recommend them....voltage adjustment is a great tool with these to be able to dial down the voltages ...we run 11.7V for 12V and 4.9V for 5V pixels.

JordoLights

New elf
Hi Paul @paullyxmas76 , in regards to the bullet pixels you have on prebuy, you now have an optional "Do you want power injection wires".
Just want to clarify. If we select yes for this option, would this mean there will be 2x un-terminated wires sticking out of the first/last pixel?
Thanks

bpratt

Senior elf
custom spacing for 12v bullet pixels .... is this possible with this pre-buy deal?

looking at 200 or 250mm spacing... looking at around 400 or 500 pixels, in either 50 count or 100 count.

Also in 12v considering doing peace stakes, but not sure on them yet.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Hi Paul @paullyxmas76 , in regards to the bullet pixels you have on prebuy, you now have an optional "Do you want power injection wires".
Just want to clarify. If we select yes for this option, would this mean there will be 2x un-terminated wires sticking out of the first/last pixel?
Thanks
HI JordoLights...yes that is correct....if you choose the power injection wires option added there will be 2 un-terminated wires at the start of each string on the input pigtail end.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
custom spacing for 12v bullet pixels .... is this possible with this pre-buy deal?

looking at 200 or 250mm spacing... looking at around 400 or 500 pixels, in either 50 count or 100 count.

Also in 12v considering doing peace stakes, but not sure on them yet.
Hi Bpratt...yep custom strings are available...if you email your requirements through to

lightitupleds@internode.on.net

We can get a price on your specific requirements on spacing, etc...we may not get a price back till the end of January/early Feb considering the Chinese New Year Lunar Spring Festival is on...but we can pass them onto the supplier and they will certainly reply when they are back. We also have Peace stakes in the PreBuy also with a 5 Count pixel string....details in link below...

Peace Stakes PreBuy Light It UP LEDs Xmas

bpratt

Senior elf
Hi Bpratt...yep custom strings are available...if you email your requirements through to
Have just sent you off an email with this in it :-

12v bullet pixels

200mm spacing between pixels

Ray Wu connectors

lead in of 1000mm (1metre)

lead out of 200mm

100 count, although 50 count would be okay too.

looking at 900 pixels

Figured I might as well add it here in case someone else might like do something similar to me.

The plan is that being 100m from the road, I can run them all the way up on the top of the fence rails both sides. As it is a long straight run I'm guessing I'd be able to save on pixels as they'd blend together fine. Knowing my existing 'Bunnings' led's I've had there previously, which are 200mm spacing, they should look good.

One side of my block would use the full 100m of it, whilst on the other side of my block, the fence is only visible for about 40m because of shrubs in the garden on that side.