Live streaming from computerised displays around Adelaide (2023 edition)

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Heads up, tonight I plan to visit some Adelaide-based displays and do some brief live streams via our AusChristmasLighting Facebook page so that you can all see these displays (you do not need a Facebook account to view):

I'll reply later on with the video archives.

buzzdude

Full time elf
I happen to be watching the Hallett Cove display, when you were there. I particularly liked the wrap around matrix on the balcony. This has made me now think about what to do with my small balcony at the front of my house, which i pondered over every year and have done nothing. All Great displays. Well done.

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Ryan
Lucky you didnt come out to our display that night.. as we had no end of troubles with some of our lights. We ended up getting them fixed up for last nights show.. and now tonight (after the rain we had today).. some other lights are now misbehaving.. oh the joys of blinky

Well back to the drawing board tomorrow I guess.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
When I said a couple, I actually meant one (shhhh). 😂

@Kimbo3000's display in Strathalbyn:
fb-live-displays-2023-kimbo3000.jpg

Great to see the locals coming over to watch the show despite it being after Christmas.

Apologies for the distorted audio, I think I need some new earphones for my FM radio receiver (acting as an antenna). 🤨